- Assessment of traumatic and acquired brain injury
- Assessment of acute and chronic brain injury effects (TBI; MTBI)
- Evaluation of functional abilities and competency
- Assessment of treatment needs
- Individual, marital, and family counseling for post-acute brain injury issues of rehabilitation and functional adaptation
Dr. Hupka received pre-doctoral and post-doctoral internship training as part of the completion of his doctorate degree in psychology . He has received additional post doctorate training in neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation issues. He has provided neuropsychological assessments in criminal forensic cases and personal injury cases, including workers compensation. He has provided expert witness testimony in personal injury civil cases regarding brain injury matters.